This type of lash extension is great for adding length and volume, while maintaining a very natural look. The application process involves gluing one synthetic lash per each natural lash.
For those who want to make a more dramatic and bold statement with their eyes, this is the way to go. With these extensions, 2-3 synthetic lashes is applied to each individual natural lash. This provides a thicker, fuller look.
If you can't decide on a more natural or a bolder look, then hybrid extensions is a happy medium between both. Application of both single and multi synthetic lashes, for both a classic and natural look with a little bit of volume drama.
Do your 100% best to go without mascara and eyeliner 2-3 days prior to your appointment! Not having those odd ingredients and oils on the lashes for a couple of days results in the greatest adhesion of the lashes to make sure we have the best retention as possible!
• Absolutely no caffeine 4 hours before your appointment
• Arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
• Average length of service for a full set is 2 hours, plan accordingly
• Average length of service for a fill is 1-1.5 hours, plan accordingly
• Arrive makeup free, no mascara, eyeliner, or concealer. The cleaner your lashes and eyes are, the better bond with the extension
• In the result of one showing up 15+ minutes late or canceling with less than 48 hour notice will result in a 50% of service charge. The service charge must be paid before the next appointment.
• 100% of service will be charged if you are a no show and a possibility you may not be able to book further appointments.
• Use your appointment as a time to relax, talking is discouraged. Please feel free to bring headphones and a device to listen to your favorite playlist or audiobook
• Extensions can not get wet for 24 hours after they are applied, so I encourage that you shower, wash your face, whatever you need to do prior to your appointment
• Eyes must remain closed for the duration of the service, take care of any calls or texts before your appointment. Please silence your phone
• No children allowed in spa
KERATIN LASH LIFTS
Lash lifts and tinting is a great alternative to lash extensions. It is achieved by combining lifting lotion and silicone rods to lift the natural lashes, making them look longer and fuller. It lasts 6-8 weeks, and requires no aftercare. It is suitable for both short and long lashes.
For at least the first 24 hours after treatment, the following should be avoided:
|| N E W F U L L S E T ||
$150 CLASSIC - 1:1 One lash extension per natural lash ($25 non refundable deposit required to book appointment)
$185 HYBRID - A combo of classic and volume. Natural with a little more drama and texture. ($25 non refundable deposit required to book appointment)
$225 VOLUME - 3-4 lash extension per lash to create fluff, volume, and density. Each extension's weight and diameter is less than that of classic. Each fan consists of 3-4 lashes and are custom made by hand. ($25 non refundable deposit required to book appointment)
|| I N F I L L S ||
$35 Classic Lash 1 week Infill
$55 Classic Lash 2 week Infill
$65 Classic Lash 3 week Infill
$75 Volume Lash 2 week Infill
$85 Volume Lash 3 week Infill
$45 Hybrid Lash 1 week Infill
$65 Hybrid Lash 2 week Infill
$75 Hybrid Lash 3 week Infill
$85 Keratin Lash Lift
$20 Lash Tint
$95 Keratin Lash Lift + Tint
If you cannot keep your appointment for any reason, please cancel. Please do not book multiple appointments without the intention of keeping it so that the calendar is clear for other clients. All appointment cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. There will be a 50% of service charged if cancelled within 48 hrs and 100% charge if no show